With father’s day right around the corner it’s time to start planning how you will celebrate the father in your life. Forget the neck ties and coffee mugs and take your gift giving to the next level with these unique father’s day gift ideas. There’s something for every budget and type of dad, from sporty guys to not so sporty guys and everything in between.
- An experience- What better way to celebrate him than experiencing something amazing together? Zip-lining, mountain biking, trip to the museum, road trip, movies, concert tickets, golfing range. Think of what he enjoys doing in his free time and find something you know will wow him.
- Lessons- From guitar lessons to hockey training sessions to writing classes, the possibilities are as endless as his hobbies and passions.
- TIME ALONE- This one doesn’t cost a thing. Why does he spend so much time in the bathroom? Because he likes time to himself. Pick a day, pack up the kids and let him know you’ll be back in a few hours.
- Throw him a party, could there be a better reason to throw a party than to celebrate the father of your children or your father? Get the family in on it and make it a surprise. A guest book at the entrance of the party will give you and all of his loved ones a chance to let him know how much he means to you and is sure to become a lasting memory for him to cherish.
- A truly unique gift will always be the homemade cards with small handprints and wobbly printing, those gifts are the ones that let him know he’s the best Daddy ever.
Father’s Day comes just once a year so take some time to show him you put some thought into his gift. No matter what you give him, if he know’s you’ve put time and effort into it he will appreciate it.
Would love to hear what gifts you’ve given that have blown his socks off? Let me know in the comments section.