Graduating is an amazing achievement that deserves celebration, not only are we celebrating an academic achievement, we are also celebrating the student.
What better way to celebrate a graduation than to throw an amazing party?
Here are 5 party ideas that are sure to become lasting memories for your guest of honour.
- Let your guest know on their invitation that your party has an Instagram hashtag. By asking your guests to use your custom hashtag you will have one place where you can go to see everyone’s pictures.
- Line your driveway with pictures of the graduate from kindergarten up to their graduation day. You can also create a banner with pictures of the grad, the embarrassment level is at your discretion.
- Have a guest book at the entrance of your party asking guests to sign and offer well wishes for the graduate. This will be sure to become a cherished momento.
- A photo booth encourages your guests to get in the fun and share those pictures on Instagram. A DIY backdrop and props can be created quickly and inexpensively. Here are some graduation pins ideas to get your started https://www.pinterest.com/Theredkey/graduation-gifts/
- No graduation party would be complete without unforgettable food and drinks. You can create your own smores bar with cans of Sterno, wooden skewers, marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. The bar trend can also work with nachos, candy, ice cream sundaes and more.
With these 5 graduation party ideas, you are well on your way to throwing a graduation party your graduate and guests will remember forever.
Are you planning a graduation party? Do you have other ideas to share? Comment below to share your favorites.